
They got water everywhere, and for a second I just about stopped them. But then I figured it was just water - it could only clean the kitchen at this point! (And with family coming into town on Thursday, I need lots of help cleaning!)
In other news Josh has finally started to crawl. Hooray! He won't go very far unless he has the right motivation (i.e. food), but it's only a matter of time before he's all over the house. It's funny to see him trying to move all of that baby fat everywhere! Too bad he wouldn't do it for the camera - but I'll keep it out and make sure to get some pics of him in the next few days.
Current song in my head: Man of Constant Sorrow by the Soggy Bottom Boys (Oh Brother Where Art Thou?)
Current song in my head: Man of Constant Sorrow by the Soggy Bottom Boys (Oh Brother Where Art Thou?)

No comments:
Post a Comment