...I have the cutest one year old boy in the world! C'mon, take a look at these pictures and tell me I'm wrong! (And then watch my face fall as I start to hold back the inevitable tears...)
So maybe I'm exaggerating a little. But that's okay, because I am one proud momma. And that's the way it's supposed to be!
p.s. The pictures aren't the best quality because I had to scan them in. Besides, so much cuteness at once could be harmful!
p.p.s. To the grandparents: you will be receiving your copies when I come out to UT in a few weeks.
So maybe I'm exaggerating a little. But that's okay, because I am one proud momma. And that's the way it's supposed to be!
p.s. The pictures aren't the best quality because I had to scan them in. Besides, so much cuteness at once could be harmful!
p.p.s. To the grandparents: you will be receiving your copies when I come out to UT in a few weeks.
This first pose is classic Josh. He sits like this at home all the time. I bet when he's an adult people will see this picture and say "That looks just like you!"
I liked this picture because it showed his whole cutie pie outfit. I'm not a big fan of browns and oranges, but these colors look good on him. (He takes after his father in that way, whereas Spencer looks great in bright and jewel tones, like me.)
More classic Josh. Love the smile and the legs out and, most of all, the fattiness!
I always like to get good close ups of the boys. Isn't his smile with the two little teeth sticking out just adorable?!
Another great smile! Plus, he is holding his cow, which he has loved since he was just a little baby. That cow's been chewed on and washed more times than I can remember.





1 comment:
Cute pictures - I love his smiles and his teeth!
Post a Comment