Monday, April 7, 2008

Craigslist Fan

I'm a new fan of Craigslist. (For those who don't know, in short, Craigslist is an online community of free classified ads. Instead of paying to have it listed in the newspaper, you can make a free posting on Craigslist in your area. You can get some really great deals on there.)

We've had some stuff laying around for a while that we've wanted to get rid of, but it was too nice to just give to Goodwill. Like a TV, digital camera, 35mm camera, blinds, outdoor lights, etc. So I decided to try out Craigslist. Success! I sold most of what I really wanted to in just a couple of days.

And I've decided that all the money will go towards this awesome and (now) reasonably-priced swing set we're getting the boys after my trip to Utah:

Who are the world's best parents?

Oh, that's right. Lance and I. :)

No comments: