Do you ever have one of those days where too much has happened, and you don't feel like you could scale it down into a blog post and do it justice?
Today was one of those days. First, we cleaned the house this morning. Then I spent several hours at a baby shower for my friend Elizabeth. (Who is going to be an awesome mom, let me tell you...) At the baby shower I spent most of my time chatting with friends and catching up. This included Ashley, who has just had a baby, and so of course we had a million things to talk about. Then I spent the evening with some more friends, who live in Chicago and we don't get to see very often. Lots and lots of talking.
Okay, it's not like a ton happened. But it feels like it did because I got to have so many great conversations with so many good friends.
And I just can't do it justice by simply blogging about it. (Besides, most of you don't know these people, and what we talked about wouldn't be of much interest. Or any of your business, for that matter. :)
So instead, I'll completely change the subject to this:
I bought a 36 pack of Tic Tacs the other day at Sam's Club. What does a person do with a pack of 36 Tic Tacs you ask?
This:

(And then put some in the car; the kiddos luurrvve them!)
Today was one of those days. First, we cleaned the house this morning. Then I spent several hours at a baby shower for my friend Elizabeth. (Who is going to be an awesome mom, let me tell you...) At the baby shower I spent most of my time chatting with friends and catching up. This included Ashley, who has just had a baby, and so of course we had a million things to talk about. Then I spent the evening with some more friends, who live in Chicago and we don't get to see very often. Lots and lots of talking.
Okay, it's not like a ton happened. But it feels like it did because I got to have so many great conversations with so many good friends.
And I just can't do it justice by simply blogging about it. (Besides, most of you don't know these people, and what we talked about wouldn't be of much interest. Or any of your business, for that matter. :)
So instead, I'll completely change the subject to this:
I bought a 36 pack of Tic Tacs the other day at Sam's Club. What does a person do with a pack of 36 Tic Tacs you ask?
This:
(And then put some in the car; the kiddos luurrvve them!)
1 comment:
So glad you are doing self portraits. It is great to be in so many pictures with the kids. Lelly on my sidebar posts challenges on Friday if you ever are in need of a theme.
And you are all welcome to visit us in Hawaii anytime. We have a guest room all ready for you:.
Hi Lance!
Post a Comment