As any of my readers who keep track of my posts know (and I know you do, Tiffany!), this is my 494th post - only six more to go until I reach 500! (Der.)
In honor of this grand event I am giving away 500 India Rupees! (Valued at over $11.52!)
Okay, not really.
Do you hear the angelic choirs?
Lance bought this for me a couple of years ago, and I fall more and more in love with it each time I use it. Which is often.
Don't let the name fool you - this is way more than just a pizza cutter. I've been known to use it on quesadillas, caramels, brownies, bread sticks, homemade noodles, cheese, and so much more. The fact that it doesn't have a handle makes it easier to use and with less force. And it comes apart easily and is dishwasher safe.
Happiness, thy name is Zyliss Pizza Cutter!
How can you win this little piece of kitchen heaven? Just leave a comment on this post. (Aren't you glad I'm not making you count something? All in good time, my friends.) A random number generator will be used to choose the winner. I'll announce the lucky duck on my 500th post, thus ensuring their fame and glory for generations to come.
Never posted on my blog before? Don't be shy - we're all friends here. Especially now that we know of the wonder that is the Zyliss Pizza Cutter!
P.S. The winner, which will most definitely be you, can choose between red or white. Will the happiness never end?!
In honor of this grand event I am giving away 500 India Rupees! (Valued at over $11.52!)
Okay, not really.
Instead, I want to give away one of my FAVORITE EVER, MOST WONDERFUL, HOW-DID-I-EVER-LIVE-IF-YOU-CAN-REALLY-CALL-IT-LIVING-WITHOUT-THIS kitchen tool. I give you the Zyliss Pizza Cutter.
Do you hear the angelic choirs?Lance bought this for me a couple of years ago, and I fall more and more in love with it each time I use it. Which is often.
Don't let the name fool you - this is way more than just a pizza cutter. I've been known to use it on quesadillas, caramels, brownies, bread sticks, homemade noodles, cheese, and so much more. The fact that it doesn't have a handle makes it easier to use and with less force. And it comes apart easily and is dishwasher safe.
Happiness, thy name is Zyliss Pizza Cutter!
How can you win this little piece of kitchen heaven? Just leave a comment on this post. (Aren't you glad I'm not making you count something? All in good time, my friends.) A random number generator will be used to choose the winner. I'll announce the lucky duck on my 500th post, thus ensuring their fame and glory for generations to come.
Never posted on my blog before? Don't be shy - we're all friends here. Especially now that we know of the wonder that is the Zyliss Pizza Cutter!
P.S. The winner, which will most definitely be you, can choose between red or white. Will the happiness never end?!
18 comments:
Yippie! Yippie! Yippie! Oh, please please please my the random choice be meeeeeeee!
I'm totally feeling lucky.
wow, i a pizza cutter and choice of color?!! so fun!
hope I win :)
ashley
I could so put this to use.... My thoughts are always random so maybe it will choose me :)
That is a really cool tool! Ha ha...cool tool. That's funny.
Looks like a great cutter! Hope I get picked :)
And congrats on (almost) 500 posts...
I've never seen or heard of that before, but I could certainly use one of those.
I LOVE free stuff (oh, and your blog)! :)
I hear the choir and I am pretty sure I need one of those!!
Happy 500th post! almost :)
I can't believe you're almost to your 500th post Maren. That's very cool! And very cool pizza cutter. I knew there was a reason I didn't order it at Christmastime.
Ok...so I want to go down as being famous in blog history...so I'm crossing my finger. Way cool gadget! I've never heard of it before!!! Wow 500 posts already!
I think my kitchen really needs one of those!
Heidi
oooh, oooh, me!
and your hair is cute too.
500! That's impressive. Love the haircut, by the way.
Ok - I've died and gone to heaven!! Not only did I get a personal mention in the VERY FAMOUS and MOST WONDERFUL blog by Maren - There is a pizza cutter to be won!! I think all of my dreams have come true!! Hopefully the random generator gods won't jip me like they did last time (see chocolate contest)
By the way - love the haircut! I think we have the same one - but mine is shorter - and of course yours looks VERY cute! (and mine does not!!)
I'm not too late, am I? We were gone for the 4th. Your haircut looks good. I can't wait to see all my friends at bunko in just a few short months. I still have the Travel Bunk-o wand, although the handle is slightly broken.
ElRay and I would like a piece of the pizza cutter. Congratulations on being so prolific.
I like pizza cutters! - Graham (aka Bubba)
Post a Comment