Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Dr. Destructo Strikes Again

We have a superhero living in our midst.

His name? Dr. Destructo.

Whether he's good or evil is up for debate. (Although I'm thinking evil - 'Dr. Destructo' just has an evil sort of ring to it.)

His superpowers? Super-human mega-strength, which he uses to destroy things. Specifically, my home. And he does it with super-human stealth, so I don't hear it until it's too late.

Who is this Dr. Destructo? How old is he? Where does he bide his time, hiding his true identity until it's too late?

(He's flexing, in case you're wondering.)

It's Joshie, my 21 month old 'baby'. A.K.A. 'Dr. Destructo." Why?


'Why' is a question I ask myself a lot with this child. Specifically, WHY MUST YOU DESTROY MY HOME BIT BY BIT? This is the doorstop in the kitchen for the garage door. It was screwed into the cabinet, and was really secure. Really secure. But not secure enough for Dr. Destructo!

If you've read my blog for a while, you know this is not the first time Dr. Destructo has struck. If you haven't, go here. It's my favorite bit of Joshie carnage. (Although by no means the only. I just don't always blog about everything he destroys. It gets old.)

This child is a force to be reckoned with. I just hope my home can survive it.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

He's amazing! As for good or evil...I think it's a Dr.Jeckel and Mr.Hyde thing. I recall he was once called something like Mr.Unusually Large and Strong in his cute baby days. We'll have to get Dr.Destructo and Nacho back together again for their 2nd birthdays.