Monday, July 7, 2008

Brotherly Love

*This is post 499! When will I post #500? Tomorrow? Friday? Tonight? You'll just have to wait and see! But don't worry - I just know you'll win the pizza cutter!*

Today Josh fell down and banged his head pretty hard on the tile floor. I rushed over to see if he was all right. Fortunately, he pushed me away and hollered about being held, which he only does when he's not too badly hurt. (I think when he's only kind of hurt he just gets really angry and doesn't want any cuddling. It's when he's willing to be held that I worry!)

I let him go, only to see him run to the arms of his big brother. Spencer hugged and hugged him, gave him a kiss on the head, and soon Josh was fine.

It just about melt my heart.

I love my kids.

*Scenes recreated for dramatic purposes only.

No comments: