Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Sweet Home Indiana

We finally made it home today. I was greeted with:
  • an extremely friendly (a.k.a. Midwestern) salesclerk (you're lucky to even make eye contact in UT!)
  • several pounds of ripe tomatoes
  • some weeds in my garden that are literally taller than me
  • evidence of a very big storm in the form of bark from the front flowerbed all over the front porch
  • spiderwebs everywhere - apparently they thought we were never coming back
  • humidity. Oh, how I missed you! (Just kidding.)
  • air conditioning. Oh, how I missed you! (For reals.)
Pictures and adventure details to come. For now, I'm just glad to be home!

4 comments:

Tiffany Alldredge Smith said...

Yay!!!! You've been missed!! Write soon! (I have no life - I know - write anyway!)

Kerry said...

Did you go to Spoon Me? Did you? Did you? I just really want to find someone to share the love with, really I do. Hope you ha da fun trip!

The Holdaway's said...

Can't wait to hear all about UT...nr

Maren said...

Kerry - I went to Spoon Me. It was good. I don't know that I'll obsess over it, but it was yummy. :)