Friday, January 9, 2009

Highlight of My Day

Josh had a really stinky diaper this afternoon.

I don't know how it is in your house, but the amount of wrestling needed to change Josh's diaper is perfectly proportional to how nasty that diaper is. This diaper needed a lot of wrestling.

Anyway.

I had wrestled him down and was just finishing cleaning him up when his sock got stuck on one of the velcro tabs on the diaper.

You can see where this is going.

Before I could stop him or even threaten his life, he had kicked that diaper four feet in the air, dirty wipes and other... stuff... flying in the air.

None landed on him. (Of course.) But then again, none landed on me either. (A minor miracle.) But there was plenty to clean up around us on the carpet.

Lucky me.

Okay, this wasn't really the highlight of my day. But it certainly was the most memorable. What was the highlight of your day?

4 comments:

The Holdaway's said...

Having the kids come get me from work so they could attack the secretary's candy jar...

beSlightlyAskew said...

Hasn't come yet... maybe in about 1/2 hour when Zach goes to bed. That's always my highlight--bedtime. (But I had 3 poopy diapers to clean up today. What the heck man? Where'd all that poop come from anyway?)

Groshon said...

I really feel for you! Just read my latest post.... ah, the joys of motherhood :)

PerkinsClan said...

Not today, but I did get a big helping of poop shot onto my arm this week at 1:00am. Like I wasn't grouchy enough.