Sunday, January 25, 2009

I Am Thankful For...


Some days all you can do is give yourself a time out, take a deep breath, and try to think of the things you are thankful for (rather than the things you could do without). Today was one of those days. Here are a few that come to my mind:

I am thankful for:
  • Such a WONDERFUL Primary presidency to help me at church.
  • Such AWESOME Primary and Nursery teachers!
  • New Sunbeams who eventually realize that being in Primary is way more fun than sitting with me in the crying room.
  • My two cute little boys, who actually behaved this morning while we got ready for church.
  • Light, fluffy snow. (As opposed to heavy, wet snow.)
  • Cute maternity dresses. (I know, I thought it was an oxymoron, too. But then I miraculously found one.)
  • A good husband who is willing to play Wii with Spencer all Sunday afternoon.
  • Sneaking in a 45 minute afternoon nap.
  • Our warm home. Because it is dang cold outside again.
  • This jiggling, dancing baby inside me. (Off the bladder, please!)
  • The few moments I am actually able to listen to something at church. They're few and far between, but at least they come!

1 comment:

The Holdaway's said...

I really liked your dress today - yeah for cute maternity dresses!