Congratulations! I was glad to get the announcement and link to your blog. I will be checking it out. No baby on our side yet. I am not looking forward to the feeding etc. Good luck. Take it easy.
On another note, I was just reading "Seriously so Blessed" and noticed that "Maren" won a dress on the latest giveaway. Could that Maren possibly be you? If it IS you, congratulations!
3 comments:
Congratulations! I was glad to get the announcement and link to your blog. I will be checking it out. No baby on our side yet. I am not looking forward to the feeding etc. Good luck. Take it easy.
Beautiful announcement!
On another note, I was just reading "Seriously so Blessed" and noticed that "Maren" won a dress on the latest giveaway. Could that Maren possibly be you? If it IS you, congratulations!
Ginger - I saw that, too. But it wasn't me. :( I'm seriously so unblessed.
Post a Comment