Monday, April 12, 2010

Dreaded Chore


Time to sort and store the boys' clothes.  Time to put away anything that's too big (I shop end-of-season sales), too small, or for the wrong season.  Time to put away all of the infant stuff because Cole is now a great big beast of a baby.  Time to get rid of those articles of clothing that couldn't withstand repeated stains, skidding on the knees, or other little boy abuses.

I HATE this chore.  I don't know why.  I just do.
Time to sigh.  *sigh*  And maybe drink a Cherry Coke Zero.

6 comments:

Jennie said...

i hate it too maren!

Tiffany Alldredge Smith said...

I hate it too!! Only mine lasts about a month because the weather keeps changing it's mind. So the boxes sit in my front room until I can FINALLY put all the winter stuff away. I'm almost done for this season....almost...

PerkinsClan said...

Ooh, I hate it too. Especially because as soon as I put away the winter clothes, here comes a blast of cold air.

Leila said...

Hate it too. This year I have just pulled out short sleeved stuff and haven't done the big "put it all away" yet because I know we are still going to have some cold weather. I'll finally finish when it is time to pull out the winter clothes. I totally feel your pain.

Heather S. said...

I hate this too. I've been spending a lot of time lately doing this, I've made it through 3 of the 4 kids. 1 more to go, and that's my 18 month old who seems to be never ending growing and I cannot try things on him. Good Luck!

Melissa said...

It's that time at our house too. The pile in front of Mia's closet is to my waist.