Check out the sweet little plate I won at Bunco last night:
Yes, I won it for getting the lowest score. But at least I won something. Plus I got several cute little baby girl outfits from Heidi (thanks, Heidi!), who originally got most of them from Gigi (thanks, Gigi!). And now Mystery Madsen Baby will get to wear them. I'm thinking I should make a special bunco onesie that could be passed around from bunco baby to bunco baby. Something pink, with dice... Hmmm...
Well, the plate got me in the Valentine's Day decorating mood. That, and my barren living room, which is still void of furniture and looking pretty plain now that the Christmas tree and other decorations are gone. Of course, my Valentine's decorations are pretty sparse, so the mantel holds them all.
But I like it. Cole likes it. Josh said it needed more candy. (He could be right.) Spencer couldn't be bothered, because he's recently turned into the orneriest cuss you ever did meet. Anyone want to buy a seven year old? I'm willing to bargain. Heck, this afternoon I was just about willing to pay someone else to deal with him, because I certainly didn't want to. Sheesh.
Back on topic. I feel especially clever about my jar full of ribbon bits and gold tissue paper. Does this count as crafting? (Christy, I leave that for you to judge.) I haven't crafted in forever, so I'm saying yes, yes it does count.
In the bleakness that is an Indiana winter, it's nice to have a bit of color back in the house.
1 comment:
Of course it counts! I'm super impressed you're decorating for any holidays at all from the destruction-laden posts about your boys! ;)
Post a Comment