Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Office Organization

We've been in this house for six months now and there are still some rooms that I feel like we're still moving in to.  Today I finally got the office to where I want it to be.  It's not perfect, but it's certainly a lot better than what it was!


I love having all the stuff up on shelves instead of on the floor and scattered throughout the storage room.  I really wish we had cabinets, but those are really expensive and I'd rather have a new living room set than cabinets.  (Yes, my living room is still barren.  Except for the high chair that currently resides there.)

Now I actually have a specific place for sewing and crafting, which I've always wanted!  Now I just need to energy and time to do so... well, I'm feeling pretty immobile lately, so perhaps sewing and crafting will be all I'll be able to do!

Lance's side looks pretty sparse, but I'm sure I'll be able to fill it up eventually. :) 

I asked Josh what he thought of it all.  He replied (and I'm not making this up), "I hate it.  I want it to be the old way!"  Well, what do you say to that, other than, "Well, then don't come in here."  To which he responded, "I won't.  I won't ever come in here again!" 

Guess he liked the magenta paint and zero storage better.

No comments: