Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sneaky Leprechaun

I thought I'd be sneaky today with Josh and Spencer and have a leprechaun pay them a little visit. 

At Josh's preschool they have little cubbies where they put their snacks in the morning when they first arrive.  After Josh was in his classroom I took out his fruit snacks and put in a little bag of Oreos with this note inside:


Hahaha!  Paddy O. Furniture!!!  I crack myself up.

Josh wasn't so impressed with the fact that a leprechaun stole his snack and left a note, but he was crazy happy to have had Oreos for snack.  Oh well.

For Spencer I took out part of his usual lunch and put in a bag of Oreos and this note:


Spencer was also a bit nonplussed about the whole thing.  Actually, he told me he thought it was me.  I emphatically denied it, of course, but I'm not sure he believed me.  Dang, it's only a matter of time before Santa and the Easter Bunny hit the chopping block with this boy.

Guess the leprechauns around here aren't that sneaky after all.

No comments: