Have you noticed a lack of pictures on my blog lately? I have. It's because Cole is OBSESSED with pictures and video lately. To the point that I have to hide my camera and phone because he will sneak them away and fill up the memory card with photos and videos. (Yes, my phone has a password; he keeps trying to crack it.)
So I just don't even want to get my camera or phone out for anything because it's not worth the huge FIGHT with him about it. Growl.
*********
Did you know you can shrink Crocs in the wash? I got some Target brand crocs on clearance for Cole last fall and he LOVES them. But they got so filthy the other day and I was washing a load of towels and stuff, so into the washer they went. And then I forgot they were in there and into the dryer they went. Oops.
Well, hopefully Tess can use them in a year or two.
Maybe this is why Cole keeps giving me such a hard time in so many ways. I keep ruining the things he loves. (Or maybe he's just a punk.)
*********
We had an RS activity last month about learning to clean like a pro. I hadn't been happy with my cleaning routine lately, so in the last few weeks I've switched a few things around and shaken things up and bought some new cleaning supplies and now? I like cleaning again! Well, like is a strong word. Tolerate more? Hmm... well, I'm happier with it, which means my house is staying cleaner.
Well, clean is a strong word. Clean-ish? With the kids and spring mud and the herd of neighborhood children who are obsessed with coming in and out of my home, my house is never fully clean. But cleaner than it was, yes.
*********
Tess still won't poop in the potty. She also won't use the potty anywhere but at home. It's Cole all over again.
Which makes me wonder - what in the world did I ever do to deserve such potty training misery? Seriously, I've read and researched a ton about and have tried everything I can think of and... nothing. Nothing but pain and misery and frustration and lots of poop.
*********
Josh is still having tantrums. Like, serious, fall on the floor, kicking and screaming, cartoonish tantrums. It's ridiculous. When will this phase be over? Can I start charging him for each tantrum? The boy does like money...
*********
My hormones are still out of whack. My medication dosage has been changed again, so it's a wait and see game. I have trouble sleeping, my mood swings are stupid, even if I do get enough sleep I'm super tired and weak, and I even have muscle aches and pains. (Actually, the aches and pains are often what tips me off that things aren't right.) All during church on Sunday my legs just ached and ached and all I wanted to do was go home and down a bottle of ibuprofen and soak in the tub.
Not that I don't like my GP, but I'm wondering if it's time to go see an endocrinologist. Could they be of more help, or would it not be worth the time and expense. Hmm...
*********
On a happier note, it's been warm enough that I went running the past two mornings. It felt great, considering I have been running in several months. But now another big snow storm is coming. Dang.
*********
I've run out of things to complain about. This is good. But it felt good to get it all out. Thanks for your patience.
1 comment:
An Endocrinologist might be able to do more for you than your GP, but would most likely be using the same meds to treat. My sis-in-law had great luck with Dr Turner, at Innovative Medicine, http://innovativemedicine.org/thyroid/
She said it is the best she has felt in years. I would probably be going to him for my thyroid if I wasn't pregnant. He doesn't treat during pregnancy due to liability since he uses some alternative medicine.
Post a Comment