Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Milk BOMB

I just accidentally dropped an entire gallon of milk off of the banister and down a flight of stairs.  That's a good 10-15 feet.

The explosion - and the mess - was as spectacular as you could imagine.

I will admit that in my rush to get the wet-dry vac I stopped for half a second and thought about taking a picture.  But then decided against it and started sucking up all of the milk.  Now I kinda wish I had, because the carnage was pretty impressive.  The jug exploded nearly in half and milk dripped down the walls, higher up than I am tall.  It was like a cow horror movie.

Thirty-five minutes later and everything is as cleaned up as it's ever gonna be. 

As far as messes go, this ranks right up there with the time Spencer threw up all down the wall and onto Josh when he was on the top bunk.  I had to clean everyone and all the bedding up in the dark.  Didn't wake a single child, so kudos to me.

So... how's your day going?

No comments: