Tess had been requesting a pink computer for quite a while, so when we were at Fry's Electronics (during our mini vacation to Indy) and found a pink case for a very reasonable price, of course Lance bought it. Because it's computery and Lance is all about turning his children computery by any means necessary. (Any means.)
I usually leave some home improvement jobs for Lance when I leave town and take the kids, but this last time I totally and completely spaced on that. I blame the fact that Kevin was here a few days before we left and we had all those car issues and it was just a crazy time. Poor Lance must've needed a project, because when we got home we found this:
(Isn't Tess the cutest? Seriously.)
Yup, I thought he had just put together a computer with old parts that we had, but he did that and then some.
He actually spray painted the monitor, keyboard, mouse, and earphones to match the case!
The pictures really don't do it justice. It's really, really pink.
Tess sure loves her pink computer. It's never "I'm gonna go play on my computer", it's always "I'm gonna go play on my Pink Computer."
This little princess sure is lucky she has such a computery, handy, and handsome dad!



No comments:
Post a Comment