Just kidding. He's not really crawling yet. (I was jealous of your post the other day,
Kayli!) But I have been trying to get him into it for the past few days. Lance just took it to a new level this morning:
He's kinda in a Catch 22 with crawling. If he started crawling and moving more he'd lean out a little, but since he's so big he can't crawl! It's pretty cute to see him try to support himself with his little arms. :)
Despite his size, we are apparently not feeding him enough. He was able to do this in less than five minutes while we were shopping yesterday:

Nice. I didn't even realize what he was doing until it was too late. Not bad, considering he only has 1 1/2 teeth. I think he actually ate the cardboard, as there was none to be found on the floor and just a small little bit in his mouth. Does this make me a bad mom? Maybe, but at least I know he got his fiber for the day! Mmmm... fiber.
5 comments:
Both of our kids started crawling because they wanted to get the TV remote. It's worth a try.
Hmmmm... good idea. Although he seems to always have a remote in his mouth. But maybe some other electronic, like a phone or a camera. (Which might be mean, since I wouldn't let him play with those even if he did crawl to them. But I'm a mean mom, so that's okay.)
The point isn't to let them have it. Just keep moving it away when he gets to it.
THAT--is too funny. It's amazing the things kids put in in their mouth and eat!
Maren-did you see that you won the boy book giveaway at Stuff Con Queso? Congrats!
Post a Comment