So here are some of my younger years:
Do the jowls in the first photo remind you of anyone? So that's where Josh gets them... I think I was a pretty cute little kid. The bangs in the last picture crack me up - I'm pretty sure I had trimmed them myself that morning! (I'm not sure why my mom didn't fix them.)Everyone goes through an awkward phase, right? That's what I tell myself when I see the next few sets of pictures. I think my worst phases were from 6th grade through 9th grade. (Around the time I started really grooming and dressing myself.) It's like I fell off the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. How in the world my mom was able to hold her tongue with some of my fashion choices, I'll never know!

Whew! The hair in that last one! How in the world did I have friends then? Oh, that's right, we all looked awful! Luckily, by the time I was 16 I had figured a few things out. Plus, I got rid of the glasses and the braces - it was a big year for me! Not that I've ever been a fashion diva, but at least my pictures get a bit more bearable to look at.

The picture of me in the red polo is of me in the 11th grade. I think I looked okay then - that's just not the best picture. The next is my senior photo. The last one was the year before I got married; I was 21.
Okay, I've shown all, so to speak. Let's see your pictures! (Assuming your parents no longer want/need them and have sent them to you!)
No comments:
Post a Comment