I've been eyeing it since May, when Leath Furniture started their going out of business sale. (Yeah, that was four months ago and they're STILL in business and STILL having the sale.) Anywho, I went in the other day because word on the street was that they really were going out of business soon and I wanted to see how much the mirror was. I was able to talk the salesman into giving it to me for 50% off, which made the mirror look all the better to me. So I picked it up yesterday and put it together this morning. I love it!
Now I just need to get some more color on the walls. Any suggestions?
Current song in my head: I'm My Own Grandpa
4 comments:
Don't you love those going out of business sales. When one of the furniture stores went out of business while we lived there John and I got our bedroom set. I'd always wanted a bedroom set and now we have one.
Current song in my head: "Happy, happy, happy, happy, happy anniverary" (from So I Married an Axe-Murderer) I'll never forget how you changed your wedding day for me. : )
Love the mirror! Your room looks lovely.
Fun new mirror! My vote for the wall...paint one accent wall a corresponding shade of blue as your bedspread. Check out the pretty blues in the pottery barn catalog. They are fun. If that's too much blue for you...red maybe?? Just a though!
Post a Comment