Monday, February 18, 2008

Jewelry Tree

While Lance was in the temple the other day I made a quick trip to The Container Store.

Love love love!

I couldn't prove my love as much I wanted to, though, since I had two little boys with me. But I did find this excellent jewelry tree. I had been wanting something new for my jewelry for a while. I had my earrings and miscellaneous stuff in a cute (but difficult to get into) box and my necklaces hanging on a nail in my bathroom closet.

Not exactly optimal jewelry organization. (And I am all about the organization!)

Plus, I seem to get invited to a Lia Sophia party about every six weeks, so my jewelry collection was in desperate need of some kind of make-over.

Now I am so happy! I put the jewelry that I wear the most on the tree and everything else went back into the box and in the closet. Not only is everything really easy to put away, but I love that I can see it whenever I go into the bathroom. Because what's the point of having this cute jewelry if it's hidden all the time?

3 comments:

Ginger said...

AAAAAGH! First of all, I was sooooo going to go to the container store on Saturday too, but opted for the mall and seeing some snow sculpters.

Next month, I'm going to buy this. Sorry to copy you, but this definatly is a must have!!

Maren said...

Copying is how I get some of my best stuff. :) Hope you can get it - and then blog about it!

Andrea said...

What a great find Maren! I don't think I have enough jewelry at this point in my life to warrant buying one though. Hmmm. . . I need to buy some jewelry. :) Anyway, it looks great!