Joshie has been talking a bit more lately. He really is turning into a little man! His favorite words include: juice, baby, poop, night night, tandy (candy), and (surprise surprise) no.
I'm not sure if he knows that it's him in the mirror. I think he does, but usually when I say it's Josh (instead of a baby) he gets really mad. (Okay, not in this video, but usually.) He's also learning the names of body parts. Of course, with that comes the hazard of getting poked in the eye or having a small finger shoved up your nose. Ah, the perils of parenthood.
I'm not sure if he knows that it's him in the mirror. I think he does, but usually when I say it's Josh (instead of a baby) he gets really mad. (Okay, not in this video, but usually.) He's also learning the names of body parts. Of course, with that comes the hazard of getting poked in the eye or having a small finger shoved up your nose. Ah, the perils of parenthood.

1 comment:
I'm getting ready to make some handmade goodies to send your way. I just need to know what colors make you super happy (two or three or more). I also need your mailing address (I remember the street---hard to forget that name---just not the number). sra_nelson AT yahoo
Post a Comment