Behold the ravages of a teething toddler:

Avert your eyes! Keeps small children away from such graphic violence!
I came upon this scene of carnage today as I was changing the sheets in Joshie's crib. The blankets were littered with the cardboard entrails of his poor victims.
Where did I go wrong as a mother?
p.s. I'm about to start giving him dog biscuits to chew on. Anyone have any good ideas on what to give him? He won't chew on teething toys anymore.

Avert your eyes! Keeps small children away from such graphic violence!
I came upon this scene of carnage today as I was changing the sheets in Joshie's crib. The blankets were littered with the cardboard entrails of his poor victims.
Where did I go wrong as a mother?
p.s. I'm about to start giving him dog biscuits to chew on. Anyone have any good ideas on what to give him? He won't chew on teething toys anymore.
3 comments:
One of my friends sent me this link http://www.docbloom.com/
I know nothing about them, but thought it was a good idea.
Good luck. If there are chunks out of the bookcases next time I come over I promise I'll avert my eyes and not say a thing :)
I make some homemade teething biscuits, for Jase (when he was little) and now Meghan. Then I freeze them and she loves them. I could give you a couple to see if it helps? or you google for homemade teething biscuits (they are a little messy, but not like the store bought ones...)
Beef Jerky
Post a Comment