Sunday, April 6, 2008

Vote for Spencer!

I randomly took the boys to get their pictures taken a couple weeks ago. I decided since it had been a year since their last picture together, and since they were so cute in their Easter clothes, it had to be done.

This was the first time I've ever had trouble with one of my kids in getting pictures. Usually they're hams. But Josh was super grouchy, and the only way we could get him to cooperate was with props. (Hence the blue ball and the teddy bears.) Spencer was actually sick, but I didn't know it until after. (He even had a fever!)

But despite all that, we got a couple of cute shots.

Here they are with their 'bebes'. Pretty cute, although the tag sticking out on Joshie's bear drives me nuts!

My two cute boys. And a random blue ball.

One of the rare shots of Josh smiling and not holding anything!

I think Spencer looks like a politician in this picture. "Hi, I'm Spencer and I'm running for congress. Please vote for me. I approve of this picture."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So do you have any spare pictures hanging around that you would like to share? They are such cuties!!!! S

Maren said...

Of course! The extra pictures are on the top of my packing list.