Sunday, May 11, 2008

Guess the Calling

I have gotten a new calling at church.

How to describe it...?

Daunting. Scary. Fun. New (at least for me).

I'm excited and willing to serve.

Any guesses as to what it is?

(A select few of you already know what it is - keep it to yourselves!)

6 comments:

The Holdaway's said...

Hmmm, something with YW, or maybe in a presidency...

I really liked your skirt (or was it a dress with a jacket?) today (I briefly saw you zoom by after our Sacrament meeting).

Kerry said...

Enrichment Counselor? That's fun!Or even if not, you will be great no matter what!

Groshon said...

At first I was going to guess YW and maybe that's it but then I decided maybe a den leader (Is that even what they call it?) My sister did that and she thought it was fun. Anyway, I am glad you are excited about your new calling.
I have dodge most callings because I have claimed working mom status... they took pity on my family! I have kinda kept it on the down-low that I am part-time now, hahah!

Stacey said...

rWell, I can eliminate activities committee because that wouldn't exactly be "new" for you, right? Yeah, I totally want to guess Enrichment too. I got a new calling today too...sacrament meeting chorister. Remember what we used to say about me and sacrament meeting chorister? : )

Karlea said...

I'm going to go with Young Women's presidency. Either that or RS presidency. Ok...I took two guesses. Happy Mother's Day!

Gigi said...

I guess I will keep it to myself.
Suffice it to say I think you will be an EXCELLENT ______ and am looking forward to seeing what you will be pulling out of your hat! (I know you will be using your magician skills for this one.)