Maren, I'm wondering which Canon Powershot you own? I had recently purchased the S5, but it didn't work that great, well not $300.00 great, if you know what I mean. That is such a sweet pictures of the boys. Those are precious because the grow up so fast.
Amy - I have a Canon PowerShot SD800 IS 7.1MP, and I love it!! It's a great point and shoot. I still get bad pictures sometimes, but that's more because of me than the camera. :) I find I have to take a lot of pictures to get a few really good ones, especially with kiddos who are on the move so much.
3 comments:
LOVE the pic of the two of them! Gosh, you are a great mommy for capturing that for them :)
Maren, I'm wondering which Canon Powershot you own? I had recently purchased the S5, but it didn't work that great, well not $300.00 great, if you know what I mean. That is such a sweet pictures of the boys. Those are precious because the grow up so fast.
Amy - I have a Canon PowerShot SD800 IS 7.1MP, and I love it!! It's a great point and shoot. I still get bad pictures sometimes, but that's more because of me than the camera. :) I find I have to take a lot of pictures to get a few really good ones, especially with kiddos who are on the move so much.
Post a Comment