love it! did you see the pic of the mother's day onesies on our blog? fun to leave just a little bit of color in :)
Wow--and I thought the color popped before! hee hee.So, I couldn't get the link that you left to work, can you check and see if there's something else amiss (besides the her)?thanks! Of course, if it's a Photoshop thing, then don't bother because sadly I do not have photoshop, but then, you knew that. I think.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
love it! did you see the pic of the mother's day onesies on our blog? fun to leave just a little bit of color in :)
Wow--and I thought the color popped before! hee hee.
So, I couldn't get the link that you left to work, can you check and see if there's something else amiss (besides the her)?
thanks! Of course, if it's a Photoshop thing, then don't bother because sadly I do not have photoshop, but then, you knew that. I think.
Post a Comment