Friday, May 23, 2008

Missing

MISSING

One black, silver, and green boy tennis shoe.

Answers to the name of "Spencer's other dang tennis shoe".

Last seen in my toddler's hand as he walked like a drunken sailor out of the living after I asked him to put the shoe in his brother's room. (I know, I know. What was I thinking? I kick myself whenever I think of it Spencer would, too, but it's hurts to kick with no shoes on.)


MISSING

Two boxes of bandaids.

Answers to the name of "Those #$#@!!! boxes of bandaids".

Last seen about two months ago as my toddler played with them in my bathroom. (Considering his propensity for putting stuff down the toilet or in the garbage, I really should have thought that through more carefully.)

If found, please let me know a.s.a.p, as I gouged my thumb while gardening the other day and need a new bandaid a couple times a day. (Plus one or two each time for my boys; because if mommy needs a bandaid then they obviously do too!)

MISSING

One mind.

Answers to the name of "Me, myself, and I".

Ran away for a bit after the birth of my first child, but came back.

Last seen shortly before the birth of my second child.

If found, please bring directly to me. DO NOT give to my toddler!

1 comment:

Tiffany Alldredge Smith said...

I think your brain found my brain and they ran away together!! Every once in awhile I think mine peeks at me from behind the thick fog it left to fill it's place - but before I can form a complete thought - it's gone again. I think it likes to tease me - but I don't appreciate it's sick humor and wish it would just return once and for all.