Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Self-portrait Tuesday

Today I hosted bunko at my house.

This is me while in the office looking for all the dice Josh lost when he got into my bunko box. (Pesky toddler!)


I didn't find any, but I was still happy.


Why? Because when I went back into the living room I found this.


Who wouldn't be happy to see that?!

And then Spencer joined in on the action. (It must be summer - the boys are down to diaper/underpants by the end of the day.)


A few pictorial highlights from bunko. (We had ice cream sundaes.)


No people in the pictures? Of course not - I forgot. I was too busy getting the lowest score of the evening.

No worries, though. I was still happy because I got to use my punch bowl (so happy!!),

and my candles.

A good day.

2 comments:

Webers said...

Oh the bunko food looks so delicious. Yeah, I think I'll make a 600 mile trip for some of that.

Rachel said...

I am soooo missing BUNKO with you girls! It's natural law that when you host BUNKO you won't win anything.