My dad reminded me that I have yet to post any t-ball action.
How very foolish of me!
Actually, I keep trying to get better footage. Or perhaps not have a game rained out (as on Saturday). But then I realized this was just wishful thinking, because in t-ball it is next to impossible to get good footage, and it seems bound and determined to rain every weekend this summer.
Anyways.
How very foolish of me!
Actually, I keep trying to get better footage. Or perhaps not have a game rained out (as on Saturday). But then I realized this was just wishful thinking, because in t-ball it is next to impossible to get good footage, and it seems bound and determined to rain every weekend this summer.
Anyways.
T-ball is great. Each player on the team gets to bat in each of three innings. They take turns playing the different positions. And the kids are slowly but surely catching on to the rules and such. But the practices and games all seem to follow these 'other' rules:- Hitting the ball on the tee? Harder than it looks.
- If you're within 10 feet of the ball once it's hit, try to get it! (Even if you're the one who just hit the ball.)
- Tackling is a little-known defensive play in t-ball.
- "Fighting" while in line to bat is a good way to kill time.
- It's hard to remember where to run. First, second, third, and home... those can be confusing concepts!
Spencer loves t-ball, and we love watching him. Way to go, Spence!

No comments:
Post a Comment