I've been tagged close to 238 times now, so I figured I might as well give in and just do a post for the most recent tag. Enjoy, because it'll probably take another 238 tags to get me to do this again.
5 things I was doing 10 years ago
5 things I was doing 10 years ago
- Working for my dad's company during the first part of the summer, doing inventory in a massive walk-in freezer. (It was bigger than our house. Awesome, huh?)
- I was having some of the best experiences of my life in Israel (through BYU's Jerusalem center). That trip changed my life, all for the better.
- I was a junior in college, studying marketing communications (advertising).
- Dealing with the Craziest. Ukrainian. Roommate. Ever. She wasn't crazy because she was Ukrainian. She was just crazy. Really. Stacey, back me up here.
- Lance left on a mission ten years ago. We weren't dating or anything, but I did go to his farewell. (He had baptized my boyfriend the day before!)
5 things on my to-do list
- Figure out who is in charge of setting up the chairs in the primary room Sunday morning, and then get after them for not doing it for the past few weeks. Grrrr...
- Put away the folded laundry. (Oh wait - that's Lance's job!)
- Vacuum
- Go buy two 'summer list' books from Borders (A little summer tradition I have - I lurve it and am starting to do it for the boys, too.)
- Laundry... again.
5 favorite snacks/foods
- LOVE Thai food. Pad Thai, curry, panang, mmm...
- Cookies
- Warm homegrown tomatoes with a little salt and pepper
- Warm homemade bread
- Vanilla soymilk on rice crispies
5 things I would do if I was a billionaire
- Travel
- Pay off all debts
- Travel
- Hire a personal trainer/chef/maid (Doesn't have to be one person, although I guess that would be a bonus!)
- Travel some more
5 bad habits
- Reading way too late at night
- Blogging/surfing the Internet too much
- Losing my patience with my kids too easily
- Biting/picking at my nails
- Staying in the shower too long to hide from my kids (Well, at least on the days they're not bugging me while I'm in the shower!)
5 places I've lived
- Provo, UT
- Goldsboro, NC
- Fairfield, CA
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Lafayette, IN
5 people I'm tagging
- Yeah, I don't really do that, so...
3 comments:
I had a class with that roomie of yours. I got a glimpse of what it must be like. I am sorry for you! Ha ha!
Kerry's comment says it all. Everyone knew her. The President of BYU, those ambassadors that always called our apartment, EVERYONE! Remember how we were like, "Ten years from now we'll still be hearing about her." Guess what? We are.
Thanks for humoring me with the tag!
Post a Comment