1. The harder the boys fight against going to the Toy Room at the YMCA while I work out, the harder they will fight not to leave when I'm done an hour later. Whatever.
2. Never, never, NEVER take the boys to the library without a stroller. I thought they would behave. I thought wrong. They were good in the kid section, but as soon as we tried to get some books for me they started to behave like the little banshees that they are. They ran around, yelling, banging on the (very loud) metal book carts, and shaking all the signs on poles that they could find. I wanted to walk away and leave them there, but all the librarians already knew they were my kids.
3. Lance needs adult supervision when using the freezer out in the garage. He accidentally left the door ajar this morning, and I discovered it about an hour ago. Most of the important stuff was still okay, but we lost a lot of meals I had frozen, the ice cream for bunko this Tuesday, and other random things. On the plus side, I've needed to defrost that freezer for about a year now, and this is certainly forcing the issue!
4. I keep thinking that we're almost out of Worcestershire sauce. Not that we use it all that much, but for some reason I keep buying it. We now have half a bottle in the fridge and 2-3 more in the garage pantry. Somebody stop me, people!
2. Never, never, NEVER take the boys to the library without a stroller. I thought they would behave. I thought wrong. They were good in the kid section, but as soon as we tried to get some books for me they started to behave like the little banshees that they are. They ran around, yelling, banging on the (very loud) metal book carts, and shaking all the signs on poles that they could find. I wanted to walk away and leave them there, but all the librarians already knew they were my kids.
3. Lance needs adult supervision when using the freezer out in the garage. He accidentally left the door ajar this morning, and I discovered it about an hour ago. Most of the important stuff was still okay, but we lost a lot of meals I had frozen, the ice cream for bunko this Tuesday, and other random things. On the plus side, I've needed to defrost that freezer for about a year now, and this is certainly forcing the issue!
4. I keep thinking that we're almost out of Worcestershire sauce. Not that we use it all that much, but for some reason I keep buying it. We now have half a bottle in the fridge and 2-3 more in the garage pantry. Somebody stop me, people!
No comments:
Post a Comment