Our stupid Internet is acting stupid. (Working intermittently at best.) The stupid cable guys can't come to fix it until Friday morning.
I have to hurry with this post, because who knows how long the connection will last. I feel like I only have minutes to live and am leaving one last letter to my loved ones!
A week without constant Internet?! What am I to do? How will I survive? How will I plan Sharing Time for Sunday?
I have a feeling my house will be very clean.
But no worries - I'll be back soon. With wonderful posts about dump trucks, monsters, grandpas, and more.
But one more thing: stupid stupid stupid. (Not you - this situation!)
I have to hurry with this post, because who knows how long the connection will last. I feel like I only have minutes to live and am leaving one last letter to my loved ones!
A week without constant Internet?! What am I to do? How will I survive? How will I plan Sharing Time for Sunday?
I have a feeling my house will be very clean.
But no worries - I'll be back soon. With wonderful posts about dump trucks, monsters, grandpas, and more.
But one more thing: stupid stupid stupid. (Not you - this situation!)
1 comment:
Well, at least you have it sometimes - we went from Thursday morning to Monday afternoon without internet (some sort of software problem when the new phone and digital cable lines got run). At least we have a DVR now :)
Post a Comment