Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Flyin' to Zion

(I know, it should be Self-portrait Tuesday. But I've already packed the camera and I'm too tired to go find it again. Besides, my hair is HUGE, what with the humidity and me not blow drying it strait(ish) this morning. No need to document that for posterity. There were some pictures of me in yesterday's post, so that should count for something.)

Well, I'm off to UT (pronounced 'oot') tomorrow. We're hittin' two family reunions, doin' the 24th of July thing, chillin' with grandpa and grandmas, and whatever else can occupy us for two weeks. I'm flying out with just the boys tomorrow, and Lance will be coming in a week. (Hooray!)

I'm not sure how much I'll post while I'm gone. It's kinda nice to have a vacation from blogging. Then again, two weeks is an awful long time. Guess it'll just depend on how much crazy stuff happens and how much time I have on my hands. (Notice I said 'how much' instead of 'if'. I've embraced the inevitable crazy that comes along with my family.)

I've packed all the bags, left 'to-do' lists and food for Lance, I've cleaned, I've scrubbed, I've left instructions with the neighborhood boys to water my yard and garden, I've put tags on all the luggage, I've printed our boarding passes...

I think I'm set.

I also think I'm exhausted.

Off to Zion!

2 comments:

Tiffany Alldredge Smith said...

Have fun in OOT. You'll be missed!

Kerry said...

Must go to Spoon Me...must go to Spoon Me...must go to Spoon Me...must go to Spoon Me and have some for Kerry. Ok, is it working yet?