Well, we all know about my torrid relationship with cake. (As in, I can't seem to make one look right. Tastes great - looks stupid. Whatever.)Well, as soon as I heard of this blog, I knew it was for me: Cake Wrecks.
The blogger shows pictures of cakes that are just plain weird, either in how they look or what they say. And these are supposedly done by professionals, mind you. (As in somebody actually paid for these cakes.) (Yikes.)
I feel better about my cake making every time I read it.
Enjoy. And you're welcome.
3 comments:
When I was 5 my mom made me this awesome easter bunny cake but then she dropped it on the floor when she was bringing it to the table. So it could be worse! I would rather eat an ugly cake then one full of carpet lint!
Wow, it's like the complete opposite of Ace of Cakes.
I saw this blog the other day too! It is pretty funny!
Post a Comment