Saturday, September 13, 2008

Decision '08: Spencer's Choice

My little brother, Kevin, got to spend a week at the Republican National Convention with a bunch of his Young College Republican buddies. No matter what your political preferences are, doesn't that just sound cool? Especially with all the brouhaha around Palin and her speach. Again, no matter who you're voting for, that was history in the making and probably pretty cool.

Anywho, while Kevin was Republicanning and doing a little undercover work for a newspaper (for reals - maybe I'll have him guest blog about it) he picked up a couple of cute elephants for the boys. Isn't he the coolest Young College Republican uncle ever?


The boys love them. They run around the house making elephant noises. They have water fights while the elephants 'squirt' water out of their trunks. And best of all (at least for the boys), the elephants love to fly and become missiles. (I was hit by Joshie's elephant - twice - tonight during family prayer. He is not a very reverent little elephant.)


Now it's time to stop teasing and answer the question I know is on everyone's mind: who is Spencer voting for this year? Did Kevin's bribe... I mean gift... sway him to vote Republican? Or is he waiting to see if any stuffed donkies show up in the mail soon? Watch the video and find out. And then laugh, because kids can be really dead-on right, even if they don't know it.

No comments: