Today was general conference. Since I am so very, very pregnant and not hardly sleeping at night anymore, I knew I needed a project to work on so I wouldn't sleep through it all.
I spent all four hours (and then some) making cute wool felt flowers for baby girl headbands. You can find the tutorial here. Maybe tomorrow I'll get brave and start making some of my own patterns.
I'm pretty sure I'll have the cutest baby girl ever. With these flowers stuck to her noggin she'll be an unstoppable force!
What do you do during conference? (Besides listen, of course...)
2 comments:
I can certainly visualize these flowers "stuck to your baby's noggin" after that lovely description Maren! But you're right, they are, and she will be, very, VERY cute!
And my baby will be looking pretty cute too with these flowers as well -- Thanks Maren -- they are lovely!
Post a Comment