Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Spring Outfit

Tess got a few new spring outfits in her Easter basket. (Thanks, Grandpa ElRay and Grandma Susie!)  She has asked every day if she can wear them, but it wasn't until today that it was warm enough. I held out two choices for her and she immediately grabbed this one, hugging the shirt and crying out "Cute!  Cute!"  (I am not making this up.)

I decided to get a few pictures of her in the outfit before she reverted to her natural (i.e. dirty/disheveled/toddler) state.  She did not want to hold still.  I took the pictures and then took a quick shower.  Ten minutes later she had pulled out both sides of her hair, had half of a shoe on, and had some sort of mystery substance smeared across her face and shirt. Homeostasis restored.






I love the pouty pictures.  I can't remember why she was pouting, but does it really matter?  Tess is the queen of pouts.




No comments: