Thursday, April 18, 2013

Tess's First Haircut

I learned that my hair dresser gives kids haircuts for only $7.  For little boys that's far more than I'm willing to pay. (Mainly because I'm not willing to pay anything.)  But for little girls?  A bargain.

So on Tuesday (ear exploding day) I took Tess to get her first haircut.  I forgot to take my camera and Cole was playing with my phone and I didn't want to risk a meltdown from him by taking it away, so no actual pictures during the cut.

Tess was not sure what was going on, but she knew she didn't like it.  She pouted the ENTIRE TIME and had little crocodile tears in her eyes.  But to her credit, she never really cried or freaked out.  She was actually really well behaved!

It's next to impossible to get a picture of Tess holding still.  She is always on the move! And combing her hair?  Forget about it.  But here are a few shots that kinda show off her new 'do.

Oh my darlingness.  I simply love A-line bobs on little girls.  So cute!  


The only problem is that it makes her look so much older!  I guess she's not my baby anymore - she's my little girl.


My cutie-cute-cute little girl!


No comments: