This boy.
This boy right here.
Well, right here would be a picture of Cole, if Blogger decided to cooperate. Which it is not. So picture in your mind a picture of my little blondie boy Cole.
Anywho, this boy is gonna drive me nuts.
For example, Cole figured finally learned how to poop on the potty. Consistently. For a good month. And then he regressed big time. Why? That's the million dollar question. I haven't been able to figure that out. And then this past week he decided to poop in the potty - consistently - again. And today he pooped in his pants. Again.
Why. Why?! WHY?!?!
Then today at Wal-Mart I turned around and received a shock: Cole was exposing himself for the whole world to see. His little Coley bits sticking out, he and Tess giggling wickedly. And when I told him to put himself away? He pulled his pants down even lower and then tried - unsuccessfully - to run away.
By the time I caught him and set things right I turned around I caught Tess pulling her dress up and trying to pull the pants she was wearing underneath down to her ankles.
It's not all pooping and peep-shows around here, though. We've been talking up Cole's upcoming birthday. Since Tess's birthday he's been walking around saying "It's my birthday! I want happy birthday cake?!" However, when we talk about how he'll be turning four he kinda freaks out a bit.
"No four," he exclaims. "I'm three. No four. I HATE FOUR!"
I'm interested to see how far he takes this hatred of being four. Will he allow us to put four candles on his cake? When people ask him how old he is, will he refuse to answer four?
This boy sure keeps me on my toes. But he sure keeps things interesting!
No comments:
Post a Comment