This is just a quickie post so I don't forget what happened...
So on Sunday we celebrated Cole's birthday a little early because Grandpa and Grandma were here. (More adults = less leftover cake and ice cream = a good thing.)
I thought Cole understood that this was an early birthday. But I guess I should have taken him more seriously when he claimed it was his "extra" birthday. Because tonight at dinner when Lance asked him what tomorrow was Cole said "It's my birthday. I'll turn 6!"
Wait, what?
We asked again and tried to explain, but he would have none of it. He even counted up to six, just to remind Lance that SIX comes after FIVE, which he clearly turned on Sunday, so obviously he will be six tomorrow.
I just about fell out of my chair laughing, this tickled me so.
What is it with this boy? If you'll remember, last year he refused to turn four and now he's skipping years. I'm pretty interested to see how things turn out tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment