I found this out in my front flower beds today:
Some dang-blasted varmint has been munching on my greenery!!! (The one on the right should look like the one on the left.)
This makes me extra mad because I put these plants in last year specifically because I had seen them flourishing around the neighborhood - not munched on.
What the what.
Also, it's been raining just about non-stop for the entire week. (Well, it stopped yesterday evening, but of course we had History Fair and RS activities.) So the lawn is in DIRE need of being mowed. The rain stopped for a bit and Weather.com claimed it wouldn't rain again for another couple of hours.
Weather.com lies. I got about 1/4 of the lawn mowed before the heavens burst forth and a deluge descended upon us. (Us being Tess, Cole, and I. Tess and Cole were running around like caged animals who had been released, which they kinda were.)
I raised my fist to the heavens and gave up. We went inside and made cookies for the LAN party tonight instead.
Since Spencer and Josh have come home I've noticed several of the cookies missing. Those dang varmints are everywhere.

No comments:
Post a Comment