Last year I got these Ugg boots for super cheap at a sale at Purdue that my friend Deidra told me about. They had this weird crusty kind of stuff on the front, almost like the boots had been melted a little and then had glue put on them. I dunno, it was weird. But I figured I'd either come up with a way to fix it or Tess just wouldn't care about it.


Love those bows on the back!
Last week an epiphany came to me while I dropped Tess off at preschool: cap toes!
So I rummaged around my craft stuff and found a bunch of gold glitter fabric paint and figured that would do the trick. A little masking tape, several coats of paint, and viola!

Pretty cute. I kinda wish I had some myself! (Maybe in black, though. I can't pull off pink like Tess can.)

As you can see, she's finally deigned to start signing her name. She's refused to do so for a while even though she could. I say it's the boots that got her to do it.


Love those bows on the back!
Last week an epiphany came to me while I dropped Tess off at preschool: cap toes!
So I rummaged around my craft stuff and found a bunch of gold glitter fabric paint and figured that would do the trick. A little masking tape, several coats of paint, and viola!

Pretty cute. I kinda wish I had some myself! (Maybe in black, though. I can't pull off pink like Tess can.)

As you can see, she's finally deigned to start signing her name. She's refused to do so for a while even though she could. I say it's the boots that got her to do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment