Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Scheduling Snafu

Josh had another eye appointment down in Indy this morning. At least, that's what we thought. After dropping Cole off at the neighbor's house (we had to leave before the bus came), driving for an hour, and fighting construction-induced traffic, we rushed into the office only to discover that the doctor wasn't there.

"But we made an appointment!"
"I'm sorry, he's not here. I show an appointment for December 3rd."
"But I got a phone call reminder. Look, it's on my call log."
*crickets chirping*

Ridiculous.

But you know what. I wasn't even all that stressed about it. I don't know why; this is the type of thing that drives me batty. But this time Josh was the one who was ticked off and stressed. "But I'm gonna have to make up all the work I miss!" I guess we traded; I'm okay with that.

We consoled ourselves with a quick trip to Costco, where I found a new (and much needed) coat for Josh, let him pick out the flavors of muffins we bought, and bought a giant bag of White Cheddar Skinny Popcorn that we munched on all the way back to the school.

Josh took a couple of selfies to commemorate the occasion.




As you can see, Miss Tess, who had to miss pre-k for this adventure, was in rare form

No comments: