Surprise: On the way to pick up Spencer from preschool this morning I was listening to the radio in the car. The song "Hey There Delilah" was on. After a few lines I realized that Josh was singing along! He would sing-songingly babble during the song, and then sing "ooooooooohhhhhh!" during the chorus. It was what you would call Super Cute.
Amaze: I was stealing a few minutes of reading time on the couch today. (I'm rereading Harry Potter 7; I haven't read it since the first time this summer. It's soooo good! And now I'm really sad again that there's no more Harry. Okay, back on track.) Josh came up to me with his diaper wipes and dumped them on my lap. I figured it was just one of the many random "presents" he gives me during the day. (He likes to hear "Thank you".) But right after that he brought me a diaper and babbled something incoherent while pretending to wipe himself. Amazed, I asked "Do you want me to change your diaper?" "Es." Flabbergasted, I did.
Entertain: For dinner we had extra-saucy enchiladas and Jell-o with fruit in it - a rare treat. (The Jell-o, not the enchiladas.) Josh now sits next to me on a booster seat, so he's just below eye level. He'd been having a grand time with dinner. He randomly turned to me, his face covered in enchilada sauce, shredded chicken, cherry Jell-o, and the workings of a runny nose, and says in the cutest voice possible, "Tiss?" I politely declined the kiss and tried my hardest not to crack up.
How Josh kisses (nom nom nom)
1 comment:
LOLOL!!! Awesome! I love this picture! Your enchiladas sound yummy, too! Mmmm...enchiladas!
Post a Comment