Sunday, June 29, 2008

More Joshisms

For being 21 months old, Josh talks really well. (Well, at least we understand him!) And it's not just that he talks well - his thinking process is pretty impressive. (Again, at least to us!) It's so fun just to listen to him every day, especially when he and Spencer talk to each other. Unfortunately, that usually leads to arguments and comes to blows. We're working on it.

Here's a sampling of a few non-violent Joshisms I've enjoyed recently:

Josh was sitting at the counter eating a banana when he looked up at me and said, "Mommy! I'm George!" (As in Curious George.)

Today Jurassic Park was on the TV while I was making dinner. From the living room I could hear Joshie excitedly exclaim, "Mommy! Dinosaurs eat them! Grrrrr!"

I love this kid.

1 comment:

Mindi said...

Maren, Josh is so cute! Tristan will turn 2 this month and I'm surprised how little he talks compared with my girls at this age. The other day my grandpa says, "Wow that Tristan is really smart, he can say a lot." I shot back, "He's almost two! My girls where talking at this level at 10 and 11 months!" But I need to be a little more merciful with the poor little guy. He's smart to let his sisters blab for him.