Poor Lance.
He thinks no one loves him because only one person entered the 30 Years of Lance Quiz. I told him that everyone loves him and knows him so much that they didn't feel the need to answer such an easy quiz.
I don't think he believed me.
But no matter, because we do have a winner: my little brother Kevin! (Kevin, I'll bring your prize to UT this summer. Yes, I am too cheap to mail it if I don't have to!)
And no, it's not just because he was the only one to enter.
Okay, yes it is. But he did get eight out of ten correct, and that's pretty good!
So, in case you've been pondering, wondering, musing about the answers, here they are:
1. Where was Lance born?
a. Toronto, Canada, eh?
b. Vista, California
c. Provo, Utah
d. Otterbein, Indiana
Vista is by San Diego. It's also where, by sheer coincidence, my brother Kyle now lives. (Small world, right?)
2. In what was Lance born?
a. The hospital
b. The side of the road
c. In a barn
d. At home
Lance's mom is a much braver soul than I am and had Lance at home. (I, however, am a firm believer in hospitals, doctors, nurses, and, most importantly, epidurals. You know, giving birth the way the good Lord intended.)
3. What is Lance’s middle name?
a. William
b. Bernard
c. Dance
d. Vigo
So is Spencer's, in case you're wondering. It's also his Dad's first name, although he goes by Viggo.
4. Lance is the:
a. Oldest child
b. Middle child
c. Youngest child
d. Only child
Classic, classic middle child. Oh wait, no he's not. And that's totally Lance - disproving any theories.
5. Where did Lance serve his mission?
a. Miami, Florida
b. Hamburg, Germany
c. Los Angeles, California
d. London, England
Yep, born in southern CA, served his mission there, too. But actually, he and his parents were living in Utah when he got his call, so it's not that weird. I laugh every time I picture him as the skinny little white boy that he was in the ghettos of L.A.!
6. What level did Lance get to in Scouting?
a. Star
b. Wolf
c. Bear
d. Eagle
Yep, a card-carrying Eagle scout. Be impressed. (I am - no other male in my family has even come close to that!) (And my dad was a scout master!)
7. How old was Lance when he met his baby momma… a.k.a. Maren?
a. 17
b. 22
c. 5
d. 14
Yep, we met for the first time at a high school football game when we were freshmen. I can still see all 98 pounds of him in my mind's eye. No, we weren't high school sweethearts - I dated his friends instead! (Saving the best for last, right?)
8. What is Lance’s favorite food?
a. Italian
b. Thai
c. Mexican
d. Junk
Every week while I plan my menus for dinner I ask Lance what we should have. He always answers "Pasta". Always. (It should be mentioned, however, that Junk Food is probably a close second.)
9. What is Lance’s all-time favorite TV show?
a. Lost
b. The Simpsons
c. Transformers
d. Desperate Housewives
Homer: Marge, it takes two to lie. One to lie and one to listen.
10. What has Lance never done?
a. Biked through Death Valley
b. Had a gay roommate
c. Built a giant pyramid out of
school chairs
d. Been to the Grand Canyon
He claims it's just a big hole in the ground - what's the big deal? Freak.
He thinks no one loves him because only one person entered the 30 Years of Lance Quiz. I told him that everyone loves him and knows him so much that they didn't feel the need to answer such an easy quiz.
I don't think he believed me.
But no matter, because we do have a winner: my little brother Kevin! (Kevin, I'll bring your prize to UT this summer. Yes, I am too cheap to mail it if I don't have to!)
And no, it's not just because he was the only one to enter.
Okay, yes it is. But he did get eight out of ten correct, and that's pretty good!
So, in case you've been pondering, wondering, musing about the answers, here they are:
1. Where was Lance born?
a. Toronto, Canada, eh?
b. Vista, California
c. Provo, Utah
d. Otterbein, Indiana
Vista is by San Diego. It's also where, by sheer coincidence, my brother Kyle now lives. (Small world, right?)
2. In what was Lance born?
a. The hospital
b. The side of the road
c. In a barn
d. At home
Lance's mom is a much braver soul than I am and had Lance at home. (I, however, am a firm believer in hospitals, doctors, nurses, and, most importantly, epidurals. You know, giving birth the way the good Lord intended.)
3. What is Lance’s middle name?
a. William
b. Bernard
c. Dance
d. Vigo
So is Spencer's, in case you're wondering. It's also his Dad's first name, although he goes by Viggo.
4. Lance is the:
a. Oldest child
b. Middle child
c. Youngest child
d. Only child
Classic, classic middle child. Oh wait, no he's not. And that's totally Lance - disproving any theories.
5. Where did Lance serve his mission?
a. Miami, Florida
b. Hamburg, Germany
c. Los Angeles, California
d. London, England
Yep, born in southern CA, served his mission there, too. But actually, he and his parents were living in Utah when he got his call, so it's not that weird. I laugh every time I picture him as the skinny little white boy that he was in the ghettos of L.A.!
6. What level did Lance get to in Scouting?
a. Star
b. Wolf
c. Bear
d. Eagle
Yep, a card-carrying Eagle scout. Be impressed. (I am - no other male in my family has even come close to that!) (And my dad was a scout master!)
7. How old was Lance when he met his baby momma… a.k.a. Maren?
a. 17
b. 22
c. 5
d. 14
Yep, we met for the first time at a high school football game when we were freshmen. I can still see all 98 pounds of him in my mind's eye. No, we weren't high school sweethearts - I dated his friends instead! (Saving the best for last, right?)
8. What is Lance’s favorite food?
a. Italian
b. Thai
c. Mexican
d. Junk
Every week while I plan my menus for dinner I ask Lance what we should have. He always answers "Pasta". Always. (It should be mentioned, however, that Junk Food is probably a close second.)
9. What is Lance’s all-time favorite TV show?
a. Lost
b. The Simpsons
c. Transformers
d. Desperate Housewives
Homer: Marge, it takes two to lie. One to lie and one to listen.
10. What has Lance never done?
a. Biked through Death Valley
b. Had a gay roommate
c. Built a giant pyramid out of
school chairs
d. Been to the Grand Canyon
He claims it's just a big hole in the ground - what's the big deal? Freak.
2 comments:
I was ashamed to answer ;). I only got 3 right ... LA, eagle, and the Simpsons. Hey, at least I got those 3.
ashley
I forgot all about it :( I saw it when I was at work and didn't have the time then, and then, well, I forgot all about it. I meant to tell Joe to do it too.
I wouldn't have gotten 8 right though, only 5...
Post a Comment