Monday, September 15, 2008

Mystery Gift

****POST UPDATE****
In case you didn't see the comments, this is a pumpkin holder.  The giant spike at the base probably should have clued me in.  I also probably could have gone to the website and figured it out, but this was way more fun.  And I didn't think of it.  (I was too busy having 'fun' reorganizing the boys' room.  With Josh's 'help'.)

Anywho, here's a picture from the site:


With the plethora of lawn and front porch ornaments in my neighborhood, I will now fit in!  (Well, at least at Halloween...)

Thanks, Dad!
****UPDATE FINISHED****


Okay Dad, you've stumped me. What is this?
It came with one of the catalogs you showed me this summer, but nothing else. I don't even know if I put it together right...

Anyone else have any guesses?

4 comments:

Kerry said...

Are you supposed to dress it like a scarecrow/dummy guy? With a papermache pumpkin head? It loks like somethig like that to me! Interested to find out what!

BTW...I saw a super cute pumpkin at Hobby Lobby the other day, and thought of you.

The Holdaway's said...

Could you put a bowl of candy in/on it, or a potted plant?

beSlightlyAskew said...

I'm with Heather...it looks like a candy bowl holder/valet man.

ElRay M Roper said...

You are all wrong, It's a pasta machine (sorry, couldn't resist that blast from the past).
It is a pumpkin holder. You put the pumpkin on it and put it on the front porch.