I finally got around to getting Spencer's five-year old pictures taken. I never do it around his birthday because it's already busy enough during the holidays. Besides, what's an extra month's wait? Nothin'.
I like the pictures this year, although there were a lot fewer good ones to choose from. For some unknown reason Spencer has adopted a really cheesy fake smile whenever someone is taking a picture. I'm sure he thinks it's cute, but, quite frankly, it's a little creepy. So is the glare he gives me when I tell him to "Smile normally".
Don't worry, grandparents. Copies of this cute eye candy was put in the mail for you this morning.
I like the pictures this year, although there were a lot fewer good ones to choose from. For some unknown reason Spencer has adopted a really cheesy fake smile whenever someone is taking a picture. I'm sure he thinks it's cute, but, quite frankly, it's a little creepy. So is the glare he gives me when I tell him to "Smile normally".
Don't worry, grandparents. Copies of this cute eye candy was put in the mail for you this morning.
I always like to get a full body shot so I can remember the cute outfit. The boys couldn't care less about what they're wearing, but I care!

I think this is my favorite of the bunch.

I always have close-up shots like this in the frames in the office. Not quite sure what's going on with the red dot on his chin. Oh well, if I waited until he didn't have some sort of spot, bruise, scratch or scrape on his face, he'd be 30.

Boy, did that photographer know how to sell to five year olds. He did all sorts of funny face poses. Spencer begged and begged to buy them all - I relented with a sheet of this one.

And will wonders never cease? Remember how much 'fun' Josh was for his two-year old pictures? For Spencer's he was bound and determined to get in on the action. Since it didn't cost any extra we threw him in. Dude, why couldn't you have been this cooperative for your birthday pictures? Pesky child...

2 comments:
Cute pictures! Especially the one of both of them.
That is one handsome kid...well two handsome kids actually!! Great photos, Maren.
Post a Comment